Royal Rajasthan Tour
Tour Days: 11 Days / 10 Nights,
Delhi (Arrival) – Mandawa – Bikaner – Jaisalmer – Jodhpur – Udaipur – Jaipur – Agra – Delhi (Depart)
- Day 01: DELHI (ARRIVAL)
- Day 02: DELHI / MANDAWA 265 KMS / 7 HRS
- Day 03: MANDAWA / BIKANER 200 KMS / 5.5 HRS
- Day 04: BIKANER / JAISALMER 325 KMS / 7.5 HRS
- Day 05: JAISALMER
- Day 06: JAISALMER / JODHPUR 290 KMS / 7 HRS
- Day 07: JODHPUR / UDAIPUR 260 KMS / 6.5 HRS
- Day 08: UDAIPUR
- Day 09: UDAIPUR – JAIPUR 390 KMS / 7.5 HRS
- Day 10: JAIPUR – AGRA 235 KMS / 5.5 HRS
- Day 11: AGRA – DELHI
Day 01: DELHI (ARRIVAL)
Meeting and assistance on arrival at the International airport, our representatives welcome and escort and transfer to the hotel, whilst the room keys and check-in is organized, our representative would hand over the documents and brief the tour programme to you. Overnight in Delhi
Day 02: DELHI / MANDAWA 265 KMS / 7 HRS
Visits the old and new Delhi. We visit the Red Fort built by Emperor Shah Jahan, the Jama Masjid, the biggest mosque in the India, the Raj Ghat the memorial of Mahatma Gandhi; we will walk along the Chandni Chowk, the silver street of Delhi bustling with activity. In the visit of the New city we will see the India Gate an Arch of Commemorative victory; We will also go by the Presidential residence Rashtrapati Bhavan, the Parliament Sansad Bhavan and Government buildings of the secretary; Connaught place, commercial and managerial center.
Continue drive to Mandawa . Checkin to the hotel. Overnight in Mandawa
Day 03: MANDAWA / BIKANER 200 KMS / 5.5 HRS
Morning walking tour of Mandawa (Shekawati region) – Painted Havelis. Drive to Bikaner. Afternoon upon arrival check in at hotel. Later visit of Camel Breeding Farm. Overnight in Bikaner.
Day 04: BIKANER / JAISALMER 325 KMS / 7.5 HRS
This morning continue drive to Jaisalmer. Upon arrival in Jaisalmer, check into the Hotel. Overnight in Jaisalmer.
Day 05: JAISALMER
Morning after breakfast city tour of Jaisalmer visiting Jaisalmer Fort & Havelis - Patwon ki Haveli, Salim Singh Ki Haveli, Nathmal ki Haveli, Gadi Sagar Lake & Tank. Later in the afternoon visit Sand Dunes & Camel Ride for sunset viewing at Sam. Overnight in Jaisalmer.
Day 06: JAISALMER / JODHPUR 290 KMS / 7 HRS
Today continue overland to Jodhpur. Upon arrival check into the hotel. Afternoon visit Mehrangarh Fort and Jaswant Thada (photo stop). Overnight in Jodhpur.
Day 07: JODHPUR / UDAIPUR 260 KMS / 6.5 HRS
Morning after breakfast drive to Udaipur enroute visiting Ranakpur Jain Temple built in the 15th century are situated in the lovely valley of the Aravalli. Its surrounding is quiet and picturesque. Ranakpur has grand structures and beautiful sculpture. There are 1444 pillars in the temple and none of them are similar. The magic of light & shade is really awe inspiring. Upon arrival check in to the hotel. Overnight in Udaipur.
Day 08: UDAIPUR
Morning after breakfast city tour of Udaipur including visiting City Palace on lake Pichola & Sahelion- Ki -Bari, the "ladies garden" and Jagdish temple. Overnight in Udaipur.
Day 09: UDAIPUR – JAIPUR 390 KMS / 7.5 HRS
This morning drive to Jaipur. to Jaipur the Pink city. Overnight in Jaipur
Day 10: JAIPUR – AGRA 235 KMS / 5.5 HRS
This morning proceed visit the Jantar Mantar or astronomical observatory. The Palace of the city, the previous real residence and now a museum that contains strange manuscripts, fine specimens of Rajput, paintings of Mughal and weapons. The impressive Hawa Mahal or the Palace of Winds.
Continue drive for Agra visiting Fatehpur Sikri Enroute built by Emperor Akbar in 1569 and abandoned after 15 years due to scarcity of water. Overnight in Agra.
Day 11: AGRA – DELHI
Morning visit the world famous Taj Mahal built by the Moghul Emperor Shahjehan in 1630 for his Queen Mumtaz Mahal to enshrine her mortal remains. Drive back to Delhi and drop at Delhi International airport to board your onward flight….
What is included
- 10 night’s accommodation on Twin/ Double room basis, (on standard room at all hotels)
- On arrival meeting & Assistance by our office Representative.
- Indian Traditional welcome.
- Daily buffet breakfast.
- Transportation/Transfers by air-conditioned vehicle as per itinerary.
- 1 Camel Ride on Sam Dunes in Jaisalmer
- 01 common boat ride on Lake Pichola in Udaipur
- 1 Jeep ride at Amber Fort, Jaipur
- Sunrise visit to Taj Mahal.
- Sightseeing as per package details.
- Monuments entrances fees (one time fees)
- Service of English speaking local guide during sightseeing tour.
- Driver allowances, Petrol/Gas cost, Toll Tax, Parking, and Vehicle Insurance.
- All applicable taxes as per present structure.
What is not included
- Meals other than those specifies in the above.
- Camera fee, Special guide charges & tips etc.
- Things of personal nature like laundry, telephone etc.
- All other than those listed in above inclusions.
- Inland / International flight charges