Nepal Trek And Tour Yoga Expeditions
Think of the breathtaking mountains, mellow monks, fresh rivers, lush valleys, exquisite temples, hospitable people, mouth watering cuisines…
It’s a must visit…
Experience the mystique of the mighty Himalayas in the company of expert local guides and kind hearted yogis. Relish a satisfying blend of unmatched treks, temple explorations, local cultures, yoga, mountain meditations and mind growing seminars.
Experience the magic of Nepal!
Contact: email@example.com for further details.
Note: For the fall 2014 departures there will be extra USD 67 per person surcharge.
Note: Total of 10% increase for Spring 2014 tour dates.
Trip Details & Facts
- Breathtaking Mountains.
- Mellow Monks.
- Fresh Rivers.
- Lush valleys.
- Exquisite Temples.
- Hospitable People.
- Mouth Watering Cuisine.
- Experience the mystique of the Mighty Himalayas in the company of expert local guides and kind hearted yogis.
- Relish a satisfying blend of Unmatched Trek.
- Temple Explorations.
- Local Cultures.
- Mountain Meditation.
- Mind Growing Seminars.
The 10 days trip cost will be USD 1597
- Day 01: Arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu, Nepal.
- Day 02: Morning Yoga class
- Day 03: Morning Yoga class
- Day 04: Tikhedhunga or Ulleri.
- Day 05: Hike to Poonhill
- Day 06: Trek down to Chomorong
- Day 07: Trek to Syaulibazaar
- Day 08: Yoga class
- Day 09: Breakfast.
- Day 10: DEPARTURE.
Day 01: Arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport (TIA), Kathmandu, Nepal.
• Check into a hotel.
• Overnight at hotel.
• 5 PM briefing of the itinerary.
• Evening Meditation Class.
Day 02: Morning Yoga class
• Drive from Kathmandu to Pokhara (5 to 6 hours)
• Private van / bus
Day 03: Morning Yoga class
• Pokhara to Nayapul- 1.5 hour drive.
• Trek to Tikhedhunga / Ulleri.
Day 04: Tikhedhunga or Ulleri.
• Trek to Ghorepani (5 to 6 hours).
• Walk through villages and jungles (watch out for the steps and donkeys passing by)
Day 05: Hike to Poonhill
• Early morning: see the sunrise and Mountain View, in a clear day.
• Panoramic view: 10 different peaks from Poon hill.
• Trek back to Ghorepani.
• Trek to Tadapani – 5 to 6 hours.
Day 06: Trek down to Chomorong
Stay in Chomorong – a beautiful Gurung Village OR walk down to Jhinu (for a natural hot spring bath).
Day 07: Trek to Syaulibazaar
• Drive back to Pokhara by van or bus.
• Overnight at a hotel in Pokhara.
Day 08: Yoga class
• Optional sightseeing n Pokhara.
• 1 hour boating at the Fewa Lake.
• Davis fall.
• Go Paragliding.
• Do laundry.
• Get a message.
Day 09: Breakfast.
• Drive back to Kathmandu - 6 hours OR have an option to fly for 25 minutes at USD 102 per person.
• In the evening, join our team for a farewell Nepali dinner along with a cultural show.
Day 10: DEPARTURE.
What is included
- All land transportations are provided.
- Accommodations on twin sharing basis.
- Breakfast and dinner as per the itinerary.
- English speaking yoga expert cum tourist guide throughout the tour.
- One night cultural show and Jungle safari activities in Chitwan National Park.
What is not included
- Any item not specifically mentioned in the itinerary.
- Any expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry etc.
- Beverages of all kinds.
- International airfares.
- Airport taxes.
- Visa fees.
- Entrance fees to the monuments.
- Lunch and dinner.