Nepal Multi Activity Holidays
BIKING – BUNGY JUMP – RAFTING – SAFARI – TREK
Nepal’s diverse terrain is a dream land for Multi activity holidays.
In Nepal, possibly Earthbound Expeditions is the only company to offer our clients a fully inclusive multi-active week of rafting, mountain biking, bungy jumping and a jungle safari in the Nepal Himalayas and the Terai.
Quite unbeatable in terms of action, adventure, culture and fun because this trip fulfils some incredible ambitions, as you raft for two days, down grade four rivers and bungy jump into an awesome 160meter gorge, mountain bike the incredible Kathmandu valley rim like a horseshoe and even get the opportunity to experience the Nepalese elephant safari.
You can stay at some best lookouts, for viewing the mighty Himalayas from Dhaulagiri in the west to Everest in the east, so you won’t be missing what is arguably the world’s finest mountain scenery.
In addition, the valley is also the historic center of Nepal, the place where kingdom’s rose and fell, palaces and temples were built and rebuilt and Nepalese art and culture were developed and refined.
- Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu.
- Day 02: SIGHTSEEING AND RIVER BANK CAMP
- Day 03: RAFTING IN BHOTEKOSHI
- Day 04: RAFTING IN BHOTEKOSHI
- Day 05: BUNGY JUMP AND BHAKTAPUR
- Day 06: MOUNTAIN BIKING AROUND KATHMANDU VALLEY
- Day 07: JUNGLE SAFARI AT CHITWAN
- Day 08: Full day Jungle safari activities.
- Day 09: Afternoon - return flight to Kathmandu.
- Day 10: DEPARTURE.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu.
Met at the airport by Earthbound Expeditions representative.
Check into a hotel.
Day 02: SIGHTSEEING AND RIVER BANK CAMP
• Cultural tour of Kathmandu (UNESCO World Heritage Sites).
• Travel out to - rafting base Lomosangu Dam.
• Camp near the river bank - Bhotekohsi River
Day 03: RAFTING IN BHOTEKOSHI
• This morning is spent packing up the rafts and going through our trip ahead.
• Start rafting before lunch.
• Return to Lomosangu base
Day 04: RAFTING IN BHOTEKOSHI
• Take on the upper stretches of the river.
• Stop for our lunch on the riverside.
• Back to the boats for the next section which takes us to, the town of Dolalghat Bazaar.
• Return to Bhote Khosi at Boarderlands.
Day 05: BUNGY JUMP AND BHAKTAPUR
• Morning starts with an epic plunge of 500feet (160meters) off a bridge into the Bhote Khosi Gorge.
• Return to Bhaktapur, the city of Devotees and get our bikes all set for tomorrow’s adventure.
Day 06: MOUNTAIN BIKING AROUND KATHMANDU VALLEY
• Day starts with a very exciting drive up to the Kathmandu Horseshoe ridge.
• Climbs and descents overlooking the incredible Kathmandu valley.
• Lunch at a picturesque hotel.
• Descend back down to the city.
Day 07: JUNGLE SAFARI AT CHITWAN
• Short internal flight to Bharatpur.
• Travel to jungle safari lodge.
• Afternoon – an escorted jungle walk.
Day 08: Full day Jungle safari activities.
Elephant safari and other exciting programs are included.
Day 09: Afternoon - return flight to Kathmandu.
• Free time for last minute shopping etc
• In the evening, Earthbound Expeditions team will take you out for a cultural show and a farewell dinner.
Day 10: DEPARTURE.
What is included
- All land transportation by private vehicle and tourist bus.
- One full day 4/5 hours sightseeing with professional English speaking tour guide.
- Temple entry fees.