Nepal Transportation Rentals
NEPAL TRANSPORTATION RENTALS
CAR RENTALS IN NEPAL AND INDIA
Either way, you want to rent a car (auto) for business or pleasure and you need to always remember that having the right car makes a lot of difference.
They are the largest rental car arranger in Nepal having contacts with a fleet of vehicles of all types and with a wide network throughout the kingdom of Nepal. They are the only one arranger in the town with great selection of vehicles of different types available in the local market. Their car rental classes range from economy to luxury car rental or from cargo van to pickup truck rental.
Nepal Rent-A-Car division is staffed by professional, enthusiastic group committed to a philosophy of providing any sorts of four-wheel drive product with the highest possible levels of customer satisfaction. All the staffs are professionally trained and can communicate fluently in English, Hindi and Nepali and so do some of the drivers.
They also enjoy strategic partnerships with major transport operators in Kathmandu and other locations as well. With our arrangements, no one has to be embarrassed or run here and there. Our vast experience in the related field for more than a decade have made us strong to face any sort of challenges or the problems that may come while in the operation of the cars.
Nepal Rent –A-Car, have track records of thousands of happy customers.
SEATING CAPACITY OF THE DIFFERENT TYPES OF VEHICLES IN NEPAL
- CAR: Maximum of 04 people including the driver.
- VAN: Maximum of 06 people including the driver.
- HAICE: Maximum of 12 people including the driver.
- MINI BUS: Maximum of 25 people including the driver.
- COASTER: Maximum of 18 people including the driver.
- BIG BUS: Maximum of 35 people including the driver.
- SUTLEJ BUS: Maximum of 35 people including the driver.
- LAND CRUISER or PAJERO: Maximum of 04 people including the driver.
Rent A Car Nepal, Car in Nepal, Van in Nepal, Bus in Nepal, Mini Bus in Nepal and Costar in Nepal.
- Contact Earthbound Expeditions, for more details on Car Rental in Nepal.
- Hire guides for sightseeing.
- Hire trek guides or porters.
- Book hotels or day hikes or cycling activities.