Mountain – Tigers and Temples of Nepal
Holiday above the clouds !! – A perfect way to see the high mountains of Nepal with Royal bengal Tigers and the UNESCO lsited world Heritage sites aged old temples.
In this tour we have something different combined with an elephant ride in the jungle to see the elusive Royal Bengal Tiger and a relaxing way to view the mountains from the hill stations. Do some very interesting sightseeing in Kathmandu Valley, exploring all aged old temples listed in UESCO world heritage site. We will then drive you to the ideal hill station named Nagarkot for something different taste. Here you will be enjoying your great moments with unbeatable mountain views and rural people’s life style. From Kathmandu we drive to the jungle, an exciting environment where animals share the natural habitat with us! Stay in a deluxe, yet rustic lodge for two nights, or spent one in a comfy-tented cabin. We will spent some time relaxing along the Rapti River, enjoying a fascinating cultural show of the Tharu traditional dances, a jungle walk, elephant ride, Tiger search, rhino watching and a canoeing, bird-watching day trip. Then go to Pokhara for boating and mountain view in the lake city of Pokhara. One of the most beautiful picturesque lake city in the world.
Please visit our testimonials section to know how much our clients enjoyed the Temple Tiger and mountain trip with us.
7 night 8 days Nepal tour - best of Nepal tour
3 nights & 4 days, Kathmandu valley with Nagarkot (Sunrise & mountain view room almost every day!)
2 nights and 3 days in Chitwan NP for Jungle Safari activities
1 night 2 days in Pokhara , the lake city of Nepal with mountain view
Trip Details & Facts
Safe and easy way to explore Nepal in a short time, good for family vacation, honeymooners and people looking for luxury trip in Nepal. You can get rooms with Himalayan view almost everyday! can have 5 star hotels as well.
Above the clouds, close to nature and God, there is nothing better then having a meeting or Incentive Holiday here in Nepal! With a fine mix of business and pleasure and with multitude of options, it is the perfect solutions for meetings and incentive holidyas. Come join us for Nepal Incentive holidays!
USD 667 per person - twin sharing rooms
Single suppliment USD 187
- Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu, Nepal
- Day 02: Full day sightseeing of Kathmandu Valley ( Temples) and Nagarkot to see mountains
- Day 03: Drive to Chitwan National Park to search the Rhino and Tigers!
- Day 04: Chitwan full day Jungle safari and other activities
- Day 05: Drive to Pokhara The lake city, Sightseeing
- Day 06: Full day in Pokhara for sightseeing / boating / sunrise / hiking - mountain views
- Day 07: Drive back to Kathmandu, join Nepali dinner and cultural show
- Day 08: Final departure
Day 01: Arrival Kathmandu, Nepal
Arrival Kathmandu, Nepal
Day 02: Full day sightseeing of Kathmandu Valley ( Temples) and Nagarkot to see mountains
Full day sightseeing of Kathmandu Valley ( Temples) and Nagarkot to see mountains
Day 03: Drive to Chitwan National Park to search the Rhino and Tigers!
Drive to Chitwan National Park to search the Rhino and Tigers!
Day 04: Chitwan full day Jungle safari and other activities
Chitwan full day Jungle safari and other activities
Day 05: Drive to Pokhara The lake city, Sightseeing
Drive to Pokhara The lake city, Sightseeing
Day 06: Full day in Pokhara for sightseeing / boating / sunrise / hiking - mountain views
Full day in Pokhara for sightseeing / boating / sunrise / hiking - mountain views
Day 07: Drive back to Kathmandu, join Nepali dinner and cultural show
Drive back to Kathmandu, join Nepali dinner and cultural show
Day 08: Final departure
You can add 1 hour Everest experience mountain flight in your tour which will fly around Mt. Everest 1 hour, providing close up view cost US$ 177
What is included
- All accommodation in 3 star hotels in cities- twin sharing rooms
- All Ground transportation
- Kathmandu sightseeing with city tour guide
- Full board meal during the trekking
- Govt. trained guide and necessary no. of porters with their insurance, salary and meals
- One cultural show and dinner
- All entry fees and TIMS permit
- All Domestic Flight according to Itinerary
- Sleeping bag and Down jacket for trek
What is not included
- International Flight
- Major meals in Cities
- Monuments entrance fees
- All personal expenses such as bar bills, beverage, snacks etc.
- Airport tax
- Extra shower, battery re-charge, laundry charge etc.
- Personal clothing and gears
- Tips to guide and porter
- Cost raised by cancelation, landslide, weather, political unrest, illness which are not under our control.