Langtang Helambu Trek
Ganesh Panorama and Langtang Valley Trekking Nepal – 18 days
You will also have choice to combine this Langtang trek with Birdim home stay trek ( Tamang heritage trail) or Ganesh Himal camping trek.
A bus drive to Syabru bensi (125 Km), north east of Kathmandu, brings you to the starting point of this spectacular Langtang trek to the awesome Ganesh Himal and Langtang region of central Nepal. Moving up a gentle gradient, you pass along the dramatic kangiyang gompa, langtang valley, through villages inhabited by the Tamang andd Tibetan people, into lush forest of Rhododendron, conifers and oak, and passed mountain cattle ( Yak, Sheep ) grazing on rich alpine pastures under the watchful eyes of their herders. Breathtaking Mountain views immerge on your ascent as the vegetation becomes sparser and the conditions more challenging.
Once the Gosainkunda (known as frozen holy Shiva lake) pass 4600 mtr is behind you fluttering Buddhist prayer flags, brightly painted chortens, Maniwalls and yak herders welcome you to the land of these high mountain people. Langtang, Dorje Lakpa, Ganesh Himal, Manusalu, Gorkha Himal and Annapurna proudly show above as you head for the main Langtang and Helambu valley trail. This adventure takes you of the bitten track into the lights of a hardy, untouched people. You will have enough time to explore and relax in Kathmandu after the Langtang helambu cultural trek.
18 days Ganesh and Langtang valley trek
Langtang valley, Gosainkunda pass and Helmbu valley covered
14 days moderate trek to Langtang valley, Gosainkunda, Helambu
4 days in Kathmandu, sightseeing of world heritage sights
Trip Details & Facts
Touch the heart of the Langtang Himalaya range.
The route goes Langtang valley - Gosainkunda pass - Helambu valley providing great views of Langtang and Ganesh Himal ranges, even some of the mountains of Tibet, great Tibetan and Tamang culture, heritage and beautiful landscape, forest, lakes. Less touristic and rural area of Nepal. The trek also can combine with Bridim home stay trek - known as Tamang heritage trail. The trek is exact at North of Kathmandu.
- Day 01: Arrival day in Kathmandu, check into hotel and rest.
- Day 02: Full day sightseeing of Kathmandu Valley, world heritage sites
- Day 03: Drive to Dhunche / Syabrubensi, stay there.
- Day 04-16: On lodge - to - lodge trek to Langtang valley
- Day 17: Free day in Kathmandu, join Nepali cultural show and dinner
- Day 18: Final departure
Day 01: Arrival day in Kathmandu, check into hotel and rest.
Arrival day in Kathmandu, check into hotel and rest.
Day 02: Full day sightseeing of Kathmandu Valley, world heritage sites
Full day sightseeing of Kathmandu Valley, world heritage sites
Day 03: Drive to Dhunche / Syabrubensi, stay there.
Drive to Dhunche / Syabrubensi, stay there.
Day 04-16: On lodge - to - lodge trek to Langtang valley
On lodge - to - lodge trek to Langtang valley, Gosainkunda and Helambu valley trekking and drive back to Kathmandu
Day 17: Free day in Kathmandu, join Nepali cultural show and dinner
Free day in Kathmandu, join Nepali cultural show and dinner
Day 18: Final departure
What is included
- All accommodation in 3 star hotels in cities
- All Ground transportation
- Kathmandu sightseeing with city tour guide
- Full board meal during the trekking
- Govt. trained guide and necessary no. of porters with their insurance, salary and meals
- One cultural show and dinner
- All entry fees and TIMS permit
- All Domestic Flight according to Itinerary
- Sleeping bag and Down jacket for trek
What is not included
- International Flight
- Major meals in Cities
- Monuments entrance fees
- All personal expenses such as bar bills, beverage, snacks etc.
- Airport tax
- Extra shower, battery re-charge, laundry charge etc.
- Personal clothing and gears
- Tips to guide and porter
- Cost raised by cancelation, landslide, weather, political unrest, illness which are not under our contrl.